Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today is brought to you by:  My Nemesis!!!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9faYaGdLS4


So....Today, I attempted to do Week 1 Day 2 (W1D2) of the Couch to 5K.  Annnndddd....my nemesis returned!!!  SHIN SPLINTS.  I am so aggravated.  I could only complete 1/2 of the run.  Good thing:  my breathing was completely fine.  I could have run forever, I think...if only my legs didn't feel like they were going to EXPLODE!

So, I am currently researching shin splint taping (again) and icing down the front of my legs.  Might be time for new shoes, too.  I will try again!

Ooooooh...my neme neme...my neme nemesis!  (I encourage you to listen to the song.  It is quite catchy.  Maybe I will add it to my running play list.  ;)  )

What is your excuse today?

No comments:

Post a Comment