Saturday, August 11, 2012

Well...August is definitely in full swing!  Can't believe my boys go back to school next Thursday!  Wow.  So much for all of my summer plans.

Here is a trivia challenge for you....why does my weight go down after I eat out, but when I stick strictly to my diet, I lose nothing?  I have yet to figure this out.  If anyone reading has any bright ideas, I am all ears!!!  Does anyone else have this problem?

I did manage to get in a 45 minute walk tonight.  Didn't go near as far as I wanted (only 2.5 miles), but there were some small hills involved.  :)  I am thinking that I would have walked a greater "distance" on a treadmill, but I just do not want to go to the gym.  I am going to have to get over that.

My goal for the upcoming week:

1.  Stick to my diet 5/7 days
2.  Go to the store to buy healthy snacks (i.e., fruit)
3.  Walk a minimum of 30 minutes 4/7 days.

What are your fitness and/or health goals for the next week?  Make some!  We all have to start somewhere.  Or start OVER for the 1000th time.

Here is a recent family pic...

I love it for many reasons....It has my beloved family.  It is on my favorite campus (University of Missouri).  And, I am in the BACK!  sigh.

This is our first time having pictures taken by this photographer.  I think she did an excellent job.  Her business name is Lollipop Photography and you can find her at the website here.

Make your health goals with me!  What is your excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment