Friday, April 27, 2012

How to exercise on crutches....

Anyone know?  :)

My doctor informed me today that my ankle may need to be re-xrayed next week to ensure there isn't a break.  :(  She further informed me that I will probably need my crutches for about 3 weeks and that my ankle wouldn't be back to normal for about 6 months.  WHAT???  Crap.

Sooooo....I am looking at my calories and trying to really pay attention.

Have you guys seen the Hungry Girl website?  I have heard people murmur about it, but hadn't checked it out.  It is a totally cute webpage, but I will say, a little confusing to navigate.  I haven't had  a bunch of time to actually sit down and look through it (I am busy, even with my feet up!), but it does look like it has a lot of nice recipes.  You can see the Hungry Girl page here.  You can sign up for free daily emails.  I did.  Hopefully, they will pass on some great diet wisdom that I have yet to find.  :)

In addition,  have you checked out (or even heard of) Sparkpeople.com?  My MIL (mother-in-law) suggested it to me.  You have to join to read the information (membership is FREE), but I will say that the information is very user friendly and a quick read.  I especially LOVE the motivation page.  I need constant motivation!  They also have quizzes you can take, recipes and diet plans, etc.  I am looking forward to spending much more time on their page.  You can find their page and sign up here.

Ok.  Back to work.

What is YOUR excuse for not working out today?

No comments:

Post a Comment