Sunday, April 15, 2012

Top position for the Crunchy Frog.
OK....I did it!...Well, at least partially.  

I tried the ab routine that I printed from the internet. 

See the laundry in the background?  Yep!  I am a REAL mom with real chores and things to do, yet am trying to carve out time for ME.


Top position for In and Outs.  My feet are off the floor, though it is difficult to tell.  Lots of laundry waiting!!!













So, what about the workout?  I decided the best way to do this was to answer the same questions for each workout I try.  These are the questions I am going to start with, but I am open to suggestions!

1) Did I do it?
2) Could I finish it?
3) Was it hard?
4) Did I sweat?
5) How long did it take?
6) Did it require extra equipment or a lot of space?

So here is my review:

1)  Yes.  I partially did it.  I completed 7/9 exercises.  My reasons (excuses) for not finishing:  my doggie Waffle (see below), and it hurt!  I got dizzy quickly.  (Can we say sad?) And I have some chest tightness (tight pecs...not heart) that I had to work through.  But I did most of them!
2) Nope.  not yet.  But I will work on it this week.  I plan to do this routine 4/7 days this week.
3)  Hell yeah.
4) Yep.
5) Less than 30 minutes.  Definitely do-able in a busy schedule.  I might try it first thing in the morning when I am not quite awake and don't realize the torture.
6) No extra equipment (with the exception of my kiddo taking pictures).  Very little space (ex: next to the laundry waiting to be put away...my next exciting event for this day).

All in all, not a bad little workout.  Of course, not comprehensive by any means.  But, a little something is better than nothing!  My favorite was the Hip Butt Ups.  Really awkward at first (and quite an obscene picture--don't want to attract THAT crowd), but I found it worked my core the most.  You can check out the work out at the link from my post on April 14.

Waffle, my little rescued dog, LOVES when I am on the floor. He can't help himself.  So, although the laundry is mentally distracting, Waffle is VERY distracting.  Oh well.  Doggie kisses make me happy.  :)

Till my next report!
Waffle is just WORN OUT watching me work my core.

Wait...mom?  You are on the floor????  Yes!  Time for some Waffle lovings!

My spoiled sweet boy (one of them, anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment