Monday, April 16, 2012

Remember how I posted that I am REALLY good at coming up with excuses to NOT exercise?  (Or at least I intended to write about that).  Well...I outdid myself today.  Not only did I have an excuse to not exercise, I used food as a comfort.  Sigh.  What a journey, eh?

My youngest started getting sick last night with a bad flu.  He narrowly escaped hospitalization for dehydration this afternoon.  So between cleaning up messes, administering meds, and rushing to the doctor, I decided I was just too worn out to work out.  Truth be told, I could have probably still worked out...especially with the short ab routine.

BUT...I agreed to let my husband bring home fast food for dinner because I did NOT want to cook.  So, I don't think an ab workout will go well with the hamburger and curly fries.  I have cleaned up enough puke today...

So, there it is...three days in and full of excuses and emotional eating.  Tomorrow is a new day.  :)

So, what is YOUR excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment